Monday, August 23, 2010

I knew I wouldnt be good at keeping this thing up....but here we go again. Lots has happened and I love to take pictures so here are pictures of our summer, a picture is worth a thousand words anyway, right? First off we went to Disneyland in May, what a blast!! We left Addi home with Grandma Kingery which was such a help. Paytens favorite ride was California Screamin', she barely reached the height requirement with the help of some platform flip flops. But, she made it and rode that ride like there was no tomorrow. Ellie loved the Matterhorn and couldnt get enough of it. My favorite was the new Toy Story ride. The wait was outrageous, but well worth it :) TD loved Space Moutain as always, cant beat a good classic! We all had lunch with the Princesses, and the girls both got to be padawon learners, to learn how to be Jedi's (TD was so proud and jealous at the same time)Overall it was such a good time. I love spending time with my family :)




No comments:

Post a Comment